Thursday, March 01, 2007

'I would love to grow accustomed to being myself.'

- (from a wish list participant)


That's my fantasy. The thing I most wish I could do in my city.


What's yours?



What are the top ten, twenty, one hundred things that you wish your city just let you to do? Email us your dreams for your city. Stay anonymous if you choose. We will create a wish tank on the blog where all your wishes will be announced and celebrated together!

Do feel free to ask the non bloggers- all the other women around you and mail us right away! Dont think too hard- imagine the impossible!



Do email us at blurtblanknoise@gmail.com. While we believe that there should no deadline for dreaming and wishlists, we would appreciate it if you start dreaming and mail us right away!

Mina at 11:56 AM

2 comments