Friday, September 09, 2005

Woo hoo! I'm tagging Reenie, Wendy, Ammar, Cheesoo and Sana :D


5 years ago: Was doing my A levels, eating challiyan by the dozen and bunking Government and Politics to nap in the common room, only to be busted by my shoes... 'where's mina?' 'she's the lump on the couch under the dupatta, those're her shoes over there'

1 Year ago: Being bowled over by a boot pulled from a pond

5 songs I know all the words to: 'Kiss the Girl' from The Little Mermaid, 'You're Too Marvellous for Words' by Frank Sinatra, 'Extraordinary' by Liz Phair, 'Najar Laagi Raja Torey Bangley Pe' which is a shaadi song and 'Aaj Jaane Ki Zidd Na Karo' which is a ghazal. How's that for diverse!

5 Snacks I enjoy: Carrot sticks, pakoray, Hico apple ice-lollies, challies and fruit roll-ups ;)

5 Things I'd do w/ $100 million dollars: Live in Tuscany and Spain for a year and buy a boat and sail around the world. And buy some first editions of books I love, and a jacuzzi for Amma and several random presents like tha

5 places I would run away to: You don't run to places, you run to people...so wherever my run-to people are :)

5 things I would never wear: I seriously cannot think of anything I wouldn't wear at least once. Hotpants? Though I wouldn't wear fur, or a shahtoos, ever

5 favorite tv shows: Cow and Chicken, Who's Line Is It Anyway?, Taboo on NatGeo...I don't watch so much telly anyway

5 greatest joys: Yelling from the backseat for a change of song on the stereo and being indulged every single time. Still getting to sit in laps. Reading all day long. Candle-lit anything. Starry, cool nights.

5 favorite toys: Bubble mix, Barbies, cardboard boxes, our Fisher-Price kitchen and a playhouse

Mina at 10:21 PM

4 comments