Friday, February 18, 2005

because i have all the time in the world. mbwahaha.

1. What color is most reflective of you?
Red. Red can be anything: intense, playful, dark, bright...red is just goooood :D

2. How did you get the idea for your Blog name?
I had invented (or at least I thought I had, damn raisins and peanuts) the word, and after I made a blog I didn't know how to work and hence used up that name, I used 'gorpy' for this one. Quite glad I did too :)

3.What time were you born?
At 2 in the afternoon, on a Wednesday.

4.What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing?
In my head, 'Sunday Morning' by Maroon 5 and 'Fever' by Ray Charles...anyone who's ever sat in the same car as me will know my issue with entire songs at a stretch ;)

5. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
I cried a little when Princess Diana died, the casket with the envelope with 'Mummy' on it was just too much. How do you live without your mother?

6.What color of underwear are you wearing?
Red, nach.

7. Do you want a baby?
About a billion, please :D

8.What does your mom do for a living?
She used to be the administrator for a swanky hospital, but she isn't doing anything other than mothering and building the house these days.

9. What does your dad do for a living?
Abbu is the Chairman of the Pakistan Science Foundation, and loves his job, Mashallah. Goremunt Servunt.

10. What is your pet's name?
She was called Goldie, a yellow Labrador.

11. What color are your bedsheets?
Cream, with pink stripes and flowers and things, sweetly Victorian.

12. What are the last 4 digits of your cell phone number?
2790

13.What song are you playing now?
'Who put the bomp' by Barry Mann. Good old random head-radio.

14. What was the last concert you attended?
The 2005 Farewell Rock Tribute, man alive it was good :D

15. Who is with you?
Well, Atif is sitting on the PC on my left, if that counts. Otherwise my invisible friend Chintoo is, and a large pink elephant humming Irish drinking songs.

16. What was the last movie you saw?
Snippets of 'Daredevil' on Star Movies a few days ago

17. Who do you dislike most at this moment?
Probably the-girl-I-want-to-kill, but only because I always want to kill her....and her furry coat....

18. What food are you craving right now?
Strawberries....dark chocolate Toblerone, and waffles.

19. Did you dream last night?
No, too tired.

20.What was the last tv show you watched?
American Idol :D

21.What is your fave piece of jewelry?
Scusi, but I cannot play favourites with my babies...but if I really have to choose, then it'll be the gorgeous earrings Bari Ammi gave me when I turned twenty. I could wear those 24/7. Mmm.

22. What is to the left of you?
Lab 4 PC-numberless, and Atif working on it. And random pieces of paper, and my hand wearing Big.

23. What was the last thing you ate?
A fried egg on toast, cut into squares by mommy :D

24. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
If I name just one, the rest will beat me up *hehe*

25. Write a song lyric that's in your head:
'Toron in zanjeeron ko', from 'Pukar' by Call...alongwith other random bits from the song which are unintelligble to me, they just sound good hahaha

26. What song is that from?
Telly. And Call's album, I expect.

27. Where is your significant other right now?
Somewhere over the rainbow :P

28. What shampoo do you use?
A couple, these days Freeman's Curl Control and Head and Shoulders. Smells something fruity.

29. When was the last time you had a hair cut?
Gosh, I don't remember....six months, I'm quite sure, because it's time for a trim.

30. Are you taking any medications?
Nope, thankfully :)

31. Do you have a mental disease?
Typo-itis *grin*

32 . What shirt are you wearing?
A pale green button-down with one of my favourite sweaters on top.

33. What time is it?
9:35 a.m

34. What is your fave frozen treat?
Wild Strawberry ice-cream by Rocco, off the top of my head. Glop and cheesecake don't count 'cause you don't technically freeze them hehe

35. Whats your favorite shopping store?
Any bookstore, I'm not picky...and Al-Fatah, I love doing groceries :D

Mina at 9:13 AM

5 comments