Friday, October 01, 2004

"Whether you are a shopper, a museum browser, a lover of architecture, a culture vulture, or a sports fanatic, Newcastle has it all (a woo hoo!)! And for those who are looking for nightlife (hehehehe), Newcastle is the perfect destination. The Bigg Market is alive with bars and nightclubs and the Quayside is now one of the North's most sophisticated spots.

Jurys Inn Newcastle is located in the heart of Newcastle’s city centre and is just a short stroll from the main shopping and commercial centres."

And St. James Park, where the conference is going to be held....in the Newcastle United footy club building no less... *lol* Must tell Azam the footy-mad, he'll flip out :D So will most of the boys I know, for that matter.

Hai, excitement! Mingled with an image of my backpack that needs to be packed and the suitcase that has to have a last go-over, nails that need to be polished and pounds that need to be cashed, damn the Lahore British Council nincompoop, blast his warty tush to Hell :P Once I'm on that plane, I can par-tay- with my Political Economy of Underdevelopment reading package *lol* One of the last times I was on a plane the uncle next to me insisted on replying in English to my posed-in-pure-achi-Urdu. Chalo. I hope they put me in Club Class because I'll be a lil' old girl all by my lonesome on a big ol' plane ;) They did that, once. khekhe. Morning flight so no lights in the dark, but waapsi pe I'll get to see them.

Mina at 8:45 AM

4 comments