Sunday, October 10, 2004

I’m back! Bloooooggggg! I missed you! *blows kisses at blog* Can’t do any blogging on one-pound-for-ten-minutes internet…so I’m back home in my comfy old study swivel, tired and sore and pleased with myself. Funny how it takes all of five minutes to unpack though ;) I love flipping open my suitcase and handing out the goodies; it’s an unspoken rule that all goodies entering the house must be bantofied within half and hour of arrival. Then we can all surround ourselves in our respective gleeful, carefully arranged hoardings of list-and-otherwise things and tell stories about the salsa dancing (in red high heels, no less) and midnight walks, the pheeka shaljam lunches and riding the glass-walled elevators in St. James’ Park, rainbow belts in vintage stores (too short, waah! I've always wanted a rainbow belt) and trying on slinky sexy dresses in fancy stores (whoa-ho-ho I must say)....great conversations, fantastic people...what a week! details will filter in later.

Mina at 2:12 PM

3 comments