Friday, September 24, 2004

every time someone around me lights up i wish an aandhi would start to blow away all the smoke that invariably is going to drift my way (it always does; smoke likes me :P). feels like it's beginning to corrode my breathing tubes, my throat feels scratchy often. hai hai. i don't read second-hand smoking stats (i have an idea and i don't like the sound of what i know) because they're only going to put my already hyper imagination into overdrive and i'll be yelling 'emphysema! emphysema!' every time i cough (yeh ho sakta hai, vehm and vehemence is a lethal combination). yuck yaar, YUUCCCCKKKKKK! every time i hear 'soota de' i breathe quickly so i can get some clean air into my lungs to prepare for the onslaught of stinky toxic crap that's about to go into the poor things- and let's not even begin on the hair-and-clothes-smelling-of-smoke issue. no, it isn't sexy. and when i choke and cough on your billowing clouds of carbon monoxide ("kh-aaaacckkk") it don't help the cause none. i love you, but i shore as hell am gonna complain and pull faces and order you to suck back the poison air you just purposely blew at me (lol). all of you. be happy i don't pull out the facts on what a mess you're turning your insides into (any more).... and... and... oh all right, you can keep your lighter. (fire fetish :P)

Mina at 8:42 AM

1 comments