Monday, April 19, 2004

this damn man is going to be the death of me. i will never be able to write another love poem ever ever again because he steals every moment away from me and puts it in his devastatingly beautiful unchained verse that leaps off cliffs and is as honest as a dandelion in a three year old's fist. i'm going to go drown myself. or eat the twix ali the angel gave me and was thuggofied by the chillun and leap into iris murdoch's zany book. or just drown myself in the pink balti that lives in my bathroom because cummings is a jewel, a great big dark blue sapphire in a sea of ugly ferozas and it's not fair that some woman got all that poetry. well, for her it was (*lol*), but why whywhYYYYYYYY? a man wrote all this! it's beyond comprehension, and that in itself is one of the the saddest things i have ever written.
off to another pome. i love you, you beautiful unconventional goddamn FREE man.


" and if what calls itself a world should have
the luck to hear such singing(or glimpse such
sunlight as will leap higher than high
through gayer than gayest someone's heart at your each

nearness)everyone certainly would(my
most beautiful darling)believe in nothing but love "

Mina at 8:22 PM

0 comments